Length of stay
The minimum stay is one month and there is no maximum limit
Please contact CDM on 07979 691398/01224 660317 to arrange a viewing.
We can offer weekday, evening and weekend viewings.
Deposit and first months rent
After viewing and you have selected a room – a deposit will be required to secure and remove the room from the advertising market and on or before your entry date, your first month’s rent will be required by bank transfer.
We secure our deposits with Safe deposit Scotland (www.safedepositscotland.com) and a certificate of security is provided to the guest.
The deposit is used to secure against any unpaid rent, damage or extra cleaning required on departure.
There is a rental agreement to be signed which sets out the rent and rental conditions
Rent is subsequently paid monthly, in advance, by standing order.
- Prices are inclusive of council tax, gas, electricity and high speed broadband wifi.
- The minimum stay is 1 month with discount for 6 months or more. The contract is a rolling one with no need to re sign.
- Twice weekly cleaners are provided for common areas (kitchen, showers, halls.)
- Consumables are also provided: toilet tissue, bin bags, hand wash, cleaning products. Hand towels, tea towels, bathmats, shower curtains, bed valences and mattress protectors are also provided.
- Gardens and properties are maintained on a weekly basis
- Property management is by CDM Lettings who have a 24 hour emergency contact number.
What’s not included
- Bedding, linen and towels
- Room cleaning. We provide cleaning products and a vacuum cleaner for guests to use.
- TV licence if watching live TV in your bedroom
Health and safety
- HMO certificate
- Registered landlord – Registration number 03332/100/27330
- Fire alarm – checked weekly and serviced annually
- Portable appliance testing tested annually
- Carbon monoxide monitors tested annually
- Fire extinguishers tested annually
- Electrical installation condition report – tested annually
- Gas safety certificate tested annually